In our years on Orcas and Crane Islands we had three sailboats, two power boats, and many tenders, inflatables, rowboats, kayaks, and whatever. Some beautiful days and nights on the water as well as near sinkings, blown engines, and huge repair bills.
- Simrishamn1 – 26′ MacGregor, sail/motor, water ballast
- Gumption – 28′ Camano Troll, semi-displacement hull, Volvo diesel
- Simrishamn2 – 33′ Nauticat ketch motorsailer, Ford Lehman diesel
- Hugin – 19′ Sea Sport Skipper, enclosed fishing/commuter, I/O Volvo diesel
- Discovery – 20′ Ranger daysailer
- Picnic boat – an abandoned aluminum boat we used for commuting and picnics